Mops & Buckets
Contec® VertiKlean™ MAX™ Mopping System
The VertiKlean MAX™ Mopping System is designed for cleaning and application of disinfectants to walls, ceilings and other hard to reach surfaces. The disposable absorbent mop head features hydrophilic polyurethane foam laminated to polyester fabric backed by a semi-rigid thermoformed plate that easily snaps onto a VertiKlean mop head frame.
- Light weight mop reduces stress on maintenance staff
- Enables uniform application of disinfectants
- Extension handles allow cleaning for up to 15'
- Lasts longer than traditional sponge mops
- Designed for applying disinfectants to both horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Ideal for general cleaning of ceilings, walls, and floors
- Clean around door and window frames as well as light fixtures and heavy equipment
|VK MX0125||MAX Mop Head||8.4 in. x 4.3 in. x 0.7 in.||4/bag, 12 bags/case|
|VK MX0225||Medium MAX Mop Head||12.8 in. x 4.3 in. x 0.7 in.||4/bag, 7 bags/case|
|VK MX0325||Large MAX Mop Head||15 in. x 4.3 in. x 0.7 in.||4/bag, 6 bags/case|
|2651||QuickConnect Mop Head Frame use with VKMX0100||7.5 in.||Each|
|2652A||QuickConnect Mop Head Frame use with VKMX0200 and VKMX0300||11.5 in.||Each|