PeridoxRTU® Sporicidal Disinfectant & Cleaner
PeridoxRTU® and Peridox® Concentrate kills bacteria, spores, fungi, TB, and viruses on hard, non-porous surfaces. Peridox utilizes a patent-pending chemistry that exhibits supreme antimicrobial killing power, yet it is mild on surfaces with its blend of corrosion inhibitors.
Peridox can be used to clean and disinfect surfaces without damage or loss of functionality. Under normal cleaning conditions, Peridox can be used on environmental surfaces, including difficult to clean and disinfect items such as medical equipment, electrical enclosures, and LCD screens. It is the ideal sporicidal disinfectant for use in life science manufacturing facilities, health care facilities and compounding pharmacies.
PeridoxRTU and Peridox Concentrate:
- Has over 40 registered EPA claims.
- Has fast kill times.
- Does not contain alcohol, bleach, quaternary amines, or silver.
- Leaves no persistent, harmful, or corrosive residues or undesirable film on surfaces.
- Compatible with stainless steel.
- Highly effective EPA-registered Sporicide, Bactericide, Virucide, Tuberculocide, and Fungicide
|CR85336||Ready to use Sporicidal Disinfectant||Gallon||4/case|
|CR85335||Ready to use Sporicidal Disinfectant||32 oz||6/case|
|CR85336-IR||Sterile - Double Bagged||Gallon||4/case|
|CR85335-IR||Sterile - Double Bagged||32 oz||6/case|
|CRPERTRIG||Foaming Trigger Sprayer for 32 oz. Bottle||--||6/case|
- Computer Casings (external)
- Electrical Connection Enclosures
- Laminate Flooring/Counters
- LCD Screens
- Mattress Covers
- Polycarbonate Polyethylene
- Polyurethane Finishes
- Resin Countertops
- Silicone Rubber
- Stainless Steel
- Switch Plates (Plastic)
- Vinyl Flooring
- Vinyl Rubber