Filters & Laminar Flow
Self Contained Filter Ceiling Module
Atmos-Tech AT-2000 fan filter units are designed to be used in a standard or cleanroom ceiling system. The motorized impeller provides a lower profile than units with larger centrifugal blowers, but can still handle an additional .125" external static pressure. The filter element is individually scan tested to ensure leak free operation. The AT-2000 is available in 95%, 99.99% and 99.9995% efficiencies and varying filter pack depths. The standard unit is available in nominal 2' x 4' only however custom sizes are available.
The unit is available with an integral white powder painted expanded metal face screen as standard and optional perforated or expanded stainless steel or perforated anodized aluminum. Each unit comes with a variable speed control accessible by either room side or from above, also option of disposable pre-filter or duct collar. The unit is sized to deliver 720cfm to twice the initial static pressure of the clean HEPA filter. The AT-2000 is also available with a room side replaceable filter element that uses an upstream gel to ensure a positive seal.
|AT-2000||Self Contained Filter Ceiling Module||Desired Size:||Each|
- Dimensions for Standard Units: 2' x 2', 2' x 3', 2' x 4' nominal, custom
- Typical Components: Anodized aluminum HEPA, ULPA filter, Backward curved impeller motor/blower, Brushed aluminum blower housing, Duct collar or pre-filter, Power cord or junction box, Variable speed control
- Noise Level: Rated less than 60 db on the A scale
- Filters: HEPA filters are 99.99% efficient on particles .3 microns class 100 (ISO class 5), ULPA filters are 99.9995% efficient on particles .12 microns class 10 (ISO class 4)
- Velocity: Variable speed control can be adjusted to maintain an air flow velocity of 90-100 FPM
- Electrical: 60 cycles or as specified, Option requirements: 220 volt, 1 phase, Standard 110 volt, 1 phase