Faucet Mounted Eyewash AXION® eyePOD®
Model 7620 AXION eyePOD (patent pending) faucet mounted eyewash incorporates the revolutionary inverted flow design, which is the only on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctor office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain. The symmetrical 'pod' look of the eyewash is constructed of stainless steel and given a polished finish for a durable, esthetically pleasing piece of emergency equipment that can be used for industrial situations and doctors offices alike.
|7620||Faucet Mounted Eyewash AXION® eyePOD®||Standard connection: 55/64-27 female
(other sizes available - see specifications)
- Eyewash streams provide zero vertical velocity stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- Thermostatic shutoff that will protect the user from water over 100° F (37.8° C) by shutting off the eyewash
- Supplied with a standard 55/64-27 female connection. Have a different size? Haws has that covered also with 4 other of the most commonly used faucet adapters including a 15/16-27 male, 13/16-27 male, 3/8-18 male and 13/16-24 female, to accommodate most home, commercial and lab faucet applications
- Also supplied is a 1 gpm (3.8 L) laminar flow faucet outlet for hospitals or anywhere a precise flow pattern is a must
- Dim: Diameter 3.5 in. (8.9 cm), height (from top to faucet outlet) 2 in. (5 cm)
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.