HyFlex® Ultra Light Nylon
Best in-class protection and performance with unmatched comfort
- A new ultra light design with medium cut performance from this new to the world cut resistant glove. Based on 18 gauge knit with Dyneema® Diamond, Spandex, Nylon and Carbon to provide ultimate tactility and flexibility. Ensuring safety by providing an EN cut level 3 and ANSI cut level 2 while maintaining the process quality through silicone free anti staticity and low level of lint. Designed for ultra fine mechanical applications in a wide variety of industries where the risk of injury from cuts is present.
- The thin liner uncoated (18 gauge knit design) will ensure maintaining the hand at a comfortable temperature for all the time.
- Spandex reinforcement
- Snug/anathomical fit on the hand due to the spandex reinforcement in the tension areas of the hand (knuckles and palm).
- Silicone free
- Carbon fiber
- Allows for efficiency at the workplace by its compatibility with a touch screen, so that workers do not need to take the glove off to handle electronic and touch screen devices.
- Bare hand-like Comfort
- The ultra light fabric and tailored fit of the Hyflex 11-318, creates a bare hand like sensation of comfort and dexterity when performing that demand high tactility.
- Superior Cut Protection
- As the fist-to-market glove to provide EN Level 3 cut protection in an 18G style, the Hyflex 11-318 brings a new degree of dexterity to applications with cut risks.
- The new HyFlex 11-318 ensures the process/product quality due to its lack of silicone and antistatic properties.
|11-318||Grey Ultra Light Nylon||12 pair/bag, 12 bags/case|
- Style#: 11-318
- Construction: Knitted
- Gauge: 18
- Liner Material: Dyneema® Diamond, Spandex, Nylon and Carbon
- Coating Material: n/a
- Finishing: Uncoated
- Cuff Style: Knitwrist
- Color: Grey
- Size: 6-7-8-9-10-11
- Length: 209-254 mm
- Packaging: 12 pairs/bag, 12 bags/carton