A unique combination of allergy prevention and comfort. Thanks to a latex-free formulation, and being powder-free, NeoTouch™ gloves prevent Type I allergies and limit the wearer’s risk of being affected by dermatitis. These gloves have a polyurethane inner-coating for easy donning. Wearer can enjoy a safe grip in both wet and dry environments due to the textured fingertips. These NeoTouch® products also offer exceptional resistance to most acids, bases and alcohols.
Reduce the risk of Type I Allergy: With a latex-free formulation, NeoTouch® gloves are appropriate for the prevention of Type I allergies.
Chemical Resistant: They provide excellent resistance to acids, bases and alcohols.
Comfort: Thanks to an exclusive formulation, NeoTouch® gloves are convincingly the most comfortable synthetic single-use gloves available.
Easy Donning: NeoTouch® gloves have a polyurethane inner-coating that ensures easy donning.
|25-201||Powder-free, Ambidextrous, 5 mil, Bright Green||12 pair/bag, 12 bags/case|
- Material: Neoprene
- Color: Bright Green
- Glove Design: Ambidextrous, Powder Free, Textured Finger
- Cuff Beaded Cuff
- Audit Standards: ISO 13485
- Quality Control: EN420, EN374/1,2,3, US: FDA 21 CFR 177-2600, ASTM D6977
- Packaging: 100 gloves per dispenser, 10 dispensers per shipper carton, 1000 gloves per shipper carton
- Storage: Keep out of direct sunlight; store in a cool and dry place. Keep away from sources of ozone or ignition.
- Country of Origin: Indonesia